Sorry, but if you don't know the background on that file, then perhaps you
think I am "not civil"... The fact is that NOTICE file doesn't require any
inclusion of what the project depends on, since they are not bundled, but
will be downloaded during build. In a previous round, we were told to take
it out of NOTICE for that reason (not bundled) and I argued that we should
keep it in to make it more reasonable for downstreams to get an idea of
what a binary distro will actually contain. This file was the compromise of
providing such details to downstream.

Now you say, "Uhhh, it is unclear..." when in reality it would be even more
unclear if we left it out, as some people on this very list pushed for on a
previous RC.

So, yes, I get pissed off as well. The incubator over time is getting more
and more intolerant at podling's first release, and I think it is the wrong
way to go. It is disheartening... truly...

Niclas