That's confusing. Here are some questions and thoughts.

A) 2001?

B) the only Apache foundation is the Apache software foundation. What did
you mean by foobar?

C) you don't need a copyright notice on code included in the documentation.
Save that for the copy of the sample code that you put into a separate
file.