Hi Justin,

Thanks a lot for your checking.

Ok, we will strictly follow license name to make it as License.

We made big change since we bundled some 3rd party sources in our artifacts
before, which was not right,
so, we remove those JavaScript files(toaster, charts, etc).
Those dependencies, declared in bower.js, will be installed when deploying in
user box.

We are not good at license issue, what is your advice for following two cases?

1 Not sure where this is right way to handle those JavaScript dependencies
license issue as above.
2 How to handle background.jpg?

Will remove asf header in treeview.js.

Will file a ticket for this license thread.

William