(changing subjects to avoid confusion in RocketMQ's discussion)

I've been pretty explicit about my disdain in the past over the use of the
Apache Project Maturity Model.  The model describes an ideal world that all
projects should strive for, but I would be surprised if many projects
passed it.

Its unfair for us to put some stake in the ground expecting podlings to
match up 100% on the questions.  Many of the questions are subjective - is
the code easy to discover? respond to bug reports in a timely manner?

My take is that if a podling can answer 1 question per section correctly,
and there's some validity to the answer (e.g. the IN section requires a
polygraph test) then they're on their way.  For instance, figuring out how
to report a security issue around Apache Hadoop leads me to vendor websites
first, the first apache.org match is on the second page.  This creates
violations in the CO, QU, and IN categories.

John