Hi.
The NetBeans incubating community has just approved the release of
HTML/Java API version 1.5. See the discussion at https://s.apache.org/00WM
which contains the technical information as well as all the +1 votes
including one by Bertrand, the NetBeans incubating community mentor. As a
result of such unison approval, I'd like to ask you to hold the Incubator
PMC vote to release:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/netbeans/

as NetBeans HTML/Java Incubating API version 1.5. Can you cast your votes
in next 72h, please?

I am copying here the evaluation as done by Bertrand:

> I have reviewed

> $SHA1(incubating-netbeans-html4j-1.5.zip)=

> fd77975f1adbcbc4b926e1cfab6865f47db6df3c

> +1 for releasing that (after the Incubator PMC vote)

> signatures and digests match.

> LICENSE, NOTICE, DEPENDENCIES look good to me.

> The dependency on json.org will need to be removed (

> https://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html ) - is there a jira ticket

> for this? I think it's ok to release as is, provided there's a plan to

> remove it.

FYI: the bug is reported as
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-89 and its fix is ready to
be integrated in the next version of HTML/Java API.

https://github.com/apache/incubator-netbeans-html4j/commit/a262480a0126b6797

https://github.com/apache/incubator-netbeans-html4j/commit/b4fdfc8314c80730

> 59e91de4eea586d194a6b76f

> -Bertrand