On Fri, Jan 5, 2018 at 2:00 PM Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net> wrote:

> Hi -
>
> On Jan 5, 2018, at 2:00 AM, Tan,Zhongyi <tanzhon...@baidu.com> wrote:
>
> ==== Git Repositories: ====
> Upon entering incubation: https://github.com/apache/incubator-echarts
> After incubation, we want to move the existing repo from
> github/ecomfe/echarts to Apache infrastructure.
>

> Your current GitHub may be moved to apache/incubator-echarts and
> infrastructure can mirror this repository into the Apache repository. It is
> important that source code be under Apache control for eCharts to become an
> Apache project.

Tan can probably speak more to this.  I had made an assumption that this
section meant the repo would change from echarts to incubator-echarts, and
once they graduate back to the name echarts.  All would be managed as
gitbox enabled repos (from our side).

BTW, i'm going to add you as a mentor to the project.  I'm also assuming
Kevin meant to be listed as mentor as well.  Thanks for the offer!

John