I want to wrap this up in a way that follow precedent.  While Groovy was
incubating, we voted on their source releases.  Their source releases
followed incubator policies - including the -incubating in the source
release file name.  The output from the Groovy releases though (the
convenience binaries) all omitted the -incubating suffix.  I believe we can
follow that same pattern here - the pypi packages (convenience binaries)
don't include -incubating, but the source release does.

So I'm staying with my +1, based on this and the explanation Tal gave for
the Clearwater samples.

John