I am specifically referring to the creation of git repos with my reply, nothing
else. You are correct in that the other selfserve.a.o tools for Jira,
Confluence, lists, etc., are pmc-chairs, root, and secretary only. We will try
and be more accurate about the karma specifics when closing issues as being
“self service.”

-Chris