Hi John,

for me it is close to what JB described:

1. be there when needed (how do I create a git repo? how do I ask a
JIRA?Why do I need X?....). Even documented, having somebody you can ask
more directly is often valuable.
2. ensure the releases are legal (+ respect mandatory ASF rules + point out
not mandatory but recommanded rules)
3. be there to remind community is important and not only code to prepare a
good graduation

Romain Manni-Bucau