Hi,
Here are my +1(binding) for this vote.

I checked the sign and signature they are OK.
The License and Notice file are OK.
The release kit has the incubating work
I can build the binary from the source kit.

Here are some minor issues that I found:
1. The release kit's name should start with Apache.
2. The License of guava is just link, it's better to keep local copy of it
as the link could be broken or the License content could be changed.

@Jun
As the most IPMC has a daily job, so we cannot always stand by for
reviewing the kit.
You may take advantage of sending the vote before the weekend and provide
sophisticated verification in the internal vote thread to speed up the
review process.

BTW,There are some side projects of Apache Dubbo. Can I know if there are
any release plan for these projects?

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem