> As the most IPMC has a daily job, so we cannot always stand by for
> reviewing the kit.
> You may take advantage of sending the vote before the weekend and provide
> sophisticated verification in the internal vote thread to speed up the
> review process.

Thanks, we will provide a more detailed verification guide next time.

> BTW,There are some side projects of Apache Dubbo. Can I know if there are
> any release plan for these projects?

The side projects of Dubbo are registered under two organizations now:
apache[1] and dubbo[2]. And they will all be released separately from the core
Dubbo project.

For side projects under apache, there are two projects,
incubator-dubbo-spring-boot-project[3] and incubator-dubbo-ops[4], that need a
relatively regular release. We expect incubator-dubbo-spring-boot-project to
start the release process soon after core.
For those under dubbo, which are mostly third-party extensions of Dubbo SPIs,
will be evolved and released on demand.

1. https://github.com/apache
2. https://github.com/dubbo
3. https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo-spring-boot-project