I went through the code, and found there are some java and scala codes.
I'm not sure if you publish the jars into nexus, but I guess the key may
used to sign the artifact jars .

As the private key is leaked,  I had to vote -1 for this release.

Please take good care of the key when you do the release.

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem