Thanks Justin,

The keys ware invalidated and deleted the moment we have spotted them in
the repository.
However, I just took a deeper look and it seems that the sources released
are from our master branch and not the RC branch, hence the deleted keys so
I believe a new RC is needed.
Both our binaries and sources are packaged by our release build, we will
fix it and restart the voting process.

Thanks again everyone,
Yaniv