Sorry, I just got some time back to this thread.
I just went through the dev discussion of the dubbo and found out
dubbo community are planning the next release cut by discussion the
bug fix list first.  I'm sure we could do it better in the next
release.

Here are my +1 for this vote.
I can build the code from source.
The artifacts were signed with right key.

For the UT test error, is only related to system property setting
which will not effect the end user.
Just a quick note for binary release,  it only includes the dubbo
jars. It could be more convenience for the end user if we can include
the third party dependencies jars in the binary release.

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem