Hi,

I am excited to see a new rpc framework grow and flourish in apache
comprehensive culture, rpc is so important infrastructure as messaging. Also, I
am glad to help brpc community to learn and incubate smoothly under the Apache
Way. After a look through about brpc , I  have one question that what’s the
plan for our brpc future? I noticed that your mention brpc is an c++ rpc
framework. AFAIK, sole language-lock rpc framework will not go far away in
nowadays, especially facing the challenge of the new cloud computing paradigm,
such as serverless and so on.

Best Regards,
Von Gosling