+1 with a minor addendum.

Smallish contributions do not constitute own Intellectual Property Rights if
they do not pass the bar for the 'threshold of originality'.
Of course this bar is a grey area. But it's afaict established sense that small
bugfixes, and minor contributions (no whole feature) does not pass this bar.

So in practice you only need the written ACK from people who contributed a more
impacting feature or enhancement.

Example: Fixing a spelling error or clarifying an existing sententence does now
constitute originary IP. Adding a whole page of documentation surely does.
And inbetween is a grey area.

LieGrue,
strub