Hi,

On Thu, Sep 27, 2018 at 5:29 PM Adrian Cole <adrian.f.c...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ...basically I'm sure many of us would like to know where the
> concerns are and how to address concretely what is of issue...

As Craig wrote earlier here

> ..."all that needs to be done" is to establish that all of the copyright
> owners
> sign either a Software Grant or an ICLA...

So ideally all contributors sign a common Software Grant, or in some
documented way delegate that to someone who is authorized to represent
"the OpenZipkin community" and sign the software grant.

As mentioned at INFRA-16989, the alternative is for all contributors
to sign an Apache iCLA, IIUC Craig correctly in this case a Software
Grant is not needed.

>From what you say it looks like there's no code from Twitter left in
the codebase that is to be imported, if that's the case (and again
provided we have documented declarations that confirm that) my opinion
is that you don't need to involve Twitter.

-Bertrand