Hi,

On Thu, 6 Dec 2018 at 02:27, David Lim <david...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi IPMC,
>
> The Apache Druid community has voted on and approved a proposal to release
> Apache Druid (incubating) 0.13.0 (rc4).
>
> We now kindly request the Incubator PMC members review and vote on this
> incubator release.
>
> The release candidate has been tagged in GitHub as
> druid-0.13.0-incubating-rc4 (cf15aac), available here:
>
> https://github.com/apache/incubator-druid/releases/tag/druid-0.13.0-incubating-rc4
>
> The artifacts to be voted on are located here:
>
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/druid/0.13.0-incubating-rc4
>
> This vote will be open for at least 72 hours. The vote will pass if a
> majority of at least three +1 IPMC votes are cast.
>
> [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Druid (incubating) 0.13.0
> [ ]  0 I don't feel strongly about it, but I'm okay with the release

I am +1 (binding) for the release, given it is the first one.

Like Justin, I noticed some malformed headers and the lack of other licence
declarations in the LICENCE file, then saw others in the NOTICE file.
These will definitely need more work for the next release.

Name, build, signatures, checksums, unexpected binaries - all fine.

Cheers,
Dave