+1 regarding the suggestion by Julian.

I believe this will yield a better response than yet another questionnaire
to work through (however short). And it isn't so that the IPMC (with all
its members) is overloaded with graduations each year.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*Apache OFBiz <https://ofbiz.apache.org>, contributor (without privileges)
since 2008*