Hi,

> Good call. I will work with my colleagues in Amazon to try and help with
> this.

Great if you need any help just ask.

> I'm not sure what is the best approach with 3P code issues though: you call
> out 3rdparty/onnx-tensorrt as having a mix of license types and having
> other issues. However, this is part of another repo, integrated into MXNet
> as a git submodule (https://github.com/onnx/onnx-tensorrt.git).
> Is it necessary to "fix" licensing of 3P packages as well? I think this
> will be very difficult…

Fixing downstream is good but not required, it all comes down to the guiding
principle [1].  You need to look inside and 3rd party code to see what it
contains and list all licenses that are bundled.

A simple example is jQuery which is MIT licensed but includes MIT licensed
Sizzle so both of these need to mention in the LICENSE file.

Thanks,
Justin

1. http://www.apache.org/dev/licensing-howto.html#guiding-principle