Hi Justin,

I went through the license file to remove all licenses that no longer exist
and tried to add any missing licenses I could find.
I also tried to prune our rat-excludes for files that should be checked
such as .js ones.

As for your comments:
- 3rdparty/onnx-tensorrt itself has four different git submodules inside it
which is the cause of the number of different licenses. I added the main
license of each repo to our license file.
- The src/operator files that you mention all have individual licenses that
are located inside the file header (but are different than the apache
license)

For the CC-BY-SA content, we raised the issue on legal-discuss (
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/www-legal-discuss/201805.mbox/%3CCAK1xzDdw_5-znx=y2wxvlwq_nk4ajmtfuqhp3dhr94wumqd...@mail.gmail.com%3E)
and it seems to be somewhat acceptable for documentation similarly to how
it is allowed for media.

Can you help verify whether we have any release blocking problems that we
still need to address in our license. Thanks,
Zach

On 2019/01/07 09:24:07, Hagay Lupesko <l...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for clarifying Justin.>
>
> On Mon, Jan 7, 2019 at 1:06 AM Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>>
> wrote:>
>
> > Hi,>
> >>
> > > Good call. I will work with my colleagues in Amazon to try and help
with>
> > > this.>
> >>
> > Great if you need any help just ask.>
> >>
> > > I'm not sure what is the best approach with 3P code issues though:
you>