Cool.  I think we've generated some consensus, even if we haven't answered
every question.  To summarize, I'd like to change this paragraph of the
report:

"Again a reminder to all incubating projects and mentors that all releases
made available to the general public need to be approved by the PPMC and
IPMC. This includes docker, githubb, PyPi, npm and any other platform for
publishing releases, and also covers release candidates. If in doubt please
ask your mentors or on the incubator general list."

To this:

"A reminder to all incubating projects and mentors that all releases
and distributions advertised to the general public need to be approved by
the PPMC and IPMC. This includes docker, github, PyPi, npm and any
other platform for publishing releases, and also covers release candidates.
Nightly builds for project-internal use clearly marked as "snapshot" or
"prerelease" (or similar) can be made available to project contributors. If
in doubt please ask your mentors or on the incubator general list."

Objections?

Best Regards,
Myrle