Hi,

> If the non-approved artifact is not advertised on the download page and is
> made available to the development community on request then we are good.

Well I think so, but I’m sure that release policy does and infra doesn’t seem
to allow it on docker hub, but perhaps they do “unofficial” can cover a lot of
ground. So far on Roman has spoken up to support that idea which probably
counts for something.

I think we’ll need to come up with some guidelines for docker and run them
relevant parties to see if they agree it’s in line with policy.

Thanks,
Justin