Hi everyone,

we've discussed the proposal for the Training project in [1] and [2]. The
proposal itself can be found on the wiki[3].

According to the Incubator rules[4] I'd like to call a vote to accept the
new "Training" project as a podling in the Apache Incubator.

A vote for accepting a new Apache Incubator podling is a majority vote.
Everyone is welcome to vote, only Incubator PMC member votes are binding.
It would be helpful (but not required) if you could add a comment stating
whether your vote is binding or non-binding.

This vote will run for at least 72 hours (but I expect to keep it open for
longer). Please VOTE as follows:

[ ] +1 Accept Training into the Apache Incubator
[ ] +0 Abstain
[ ] -1 Do not accept Training into the Apache Incubator because ...

Thank you for everyone who decided to join in in the past discussions!
Lars

[1] <
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/5c00016b769135cc302bb2ce4e5f6bbfeeda933a07e9c38b5017d651@%3Cgeneral.incubator.apache.org%3E

[2] <