I am aware of those uses, but they don’t seem to cross with the domain of the
project.
The suitable name search guide [0] expresses a lot of subtlety about name
uniqueness which gave me this interpretation.

Nevertheless, let’s then reopen the thread:

Would you like to vote for another name in the list proposed?

[0]: https://incubator.apache.org/guides/names.html#what_makes_a_name_good