Hey folks, just checking in.

I would like to establish rough consensus. If you’re still following, we have
narrowed down the list to rainbow, sprocket and winch.

We have one vote for rainbow, and one for winch.

When establishing rough consensus, it’s a good idea to push proposals to hear
objections.

At this time, I’d like to push for the name rainbow. Any objections?