+1 (binding IPMC) to release

Downloaded release artifacts
Imported KEYS
Verified signatures and checksums
Reviewed rat exclusion list
I still want to see the cat and rabbit image resolved
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-1820 before the next release

Craig

P.S.

I will again raise the question of why the mentors failed to vote on the
release. I'd like to make it a stronger suggestion that Mentors SHOULD vote on
releases prior to sending the release vote to the IPMC.

It looks to me like the issues raised on this vote thread have been discussed
before and resolved. The right place to resolve issues is, well, on JIRA.

> On Mar 30, 2019, at 7:03 AM, Geertjan Wielenga
> <geertjan.wiele...@googlemail.com.INVALID> wrote:
>
> And here is the list of items specifically how we dealt with each from
> Justin's previous list of comments with the +1 from the 10.0 IPMC vote
> thread, in other words, we have taken his issues and concerns seriously and
> discussed them and dealt with them:
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/10.0-vc5
> <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/10.0-vc5>
>
> How much better a citizen of the Apache Way can one be than we have been in
> responding and dealing with licensing concerns of all shapes and sizes.
>
> Gj

Craig L Russell
Secretary, Apache Software Foundation
c...@apache.org <mailto:c...@apache.org> http://db.apache.org/jdo