Hi,

> It has never been a practice or assumption in Apache NetBeans that all our
> mentors vote on all our releases. We do explicitly ask our mentors to vote
> in the podling dev list, normally at least one (in this case Ate) does,
> while at least two of the other three tend to vote in the IPMC thread.

Your mentors know your project well and would have know some of the quicks in
that release, having them vote there  probably would have saved some
discussion.

The incubator is trying to encourage mentor to vote on releases before they
come to up for an IPMC and hopefully by that time with will already have 3 +1
votes, but this is a recent thing.

Thanks,
Justin