Hi,

I just checked the binary release kit, it has the third party
dependency of LGPL (Hibernate core) which is belonged to Cataloge
X[1],  it cannot be included in Apache Product.
I had to vote -1 for it. We can change the ORM lib to Eclipse Link to
fix this issue, I just fill an issue here[2].

[1]https://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html#category-x
[2]https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo-admin/issues/366

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang