If you extract the dubbo-admin-0.2.0.jar from the
apache-dubbo-admin-incubating-0.2.0-bin.zip, you can find the
hibernate-core-5.2.17.Final.jar in the BOOT-INF/lib directory.
I found this issue by going through the License file of the bin.zip
file, it lists the LGPL library of Hibernate.
Event you just have the dependency of spring-boot-jpa, you still need
to check final dependencies of spring-boot application.

[1]https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/dubbo/dubbo-admin/0.2.0/apache-dubbo-admin-incubating-0.2.0-bin.zip

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem