> > As others have mentioned, such release bugs would be labelled as blocking
> > for graduation. Ideally the bug ticket numbers would be listed in a
> > disclaimer file within the release.
>
> Interesting idea, that list would need to be kept up to date in there. It
> might be easier to just tag the issues with a “blocking-graduation” tag? Of
> course each PPMC could come up with their own may of doing thi as long as it
> easy for reviewers to check.

FWIW as we have 10 repos, but no central issue repository specific to
ASF graduation tracking, Zipkin decided to make one issue with tick
boxes. We've added this issue to the bottom of vote requests in
attempts to reduce effort mutually around known and/or in progress
things

https://github.com/apache/incubator-zipkin/issues/2544