I checked:
- incubating in name
- signatures and hashes fine
- LICENSE is fine
- NOTICE may need a little work
- No unexpected binary files
- Source files have ASF headers
- Can compile from source

NOTICE mentions using code From Apache Hive, Apache Lucerne, Apache Hadoop and
Apache Calcite. Only Calcite is mentioned in your NOTICE file and all of those
projects have NOTICE files, Jets3t contains a NOTICE file [3] so I think more
needs to go in your NOTICE file.

I am sort of curious how this is licensed [1] and if that should go in LICENSE?
(which I don’t think is an issue) and if you had permission from the people to
use and distribute the content in [2]

Thanks,
Justin

1. core/src/test/resources/loremipsum.txt
2.
apache-druid-0.15.1-incubating-src/examples/quickstart/tutorial/wikiticker-2015-09-12-sampled.json.gz
3. https://bitbucket.org/jmurty/jets3t/src/default/NOTICE.txt