Hi,

Thanks for the proposal, and it sounds like an interesting project.

> Orphaned Products
> The core developers of the AgensGraph Extension team plan to work full time
> on this project. There is no risk of orphaned or abandoned code.

Given they are all from some company there could be a high risk of the project
being orphaned, can you provide some more information.

> Homogenous Developers:
> The current list of committers includes developers from several different
> countries. The core committers are geographically distributed across the
> U.S., Europe, and Asia. They are experienced with working in a distributed
> environment.

But they all work for one company?

> Mailing lists
> agex-...@incubator.apache.org
> agex-comm...@incubator.apache.org
> agex-priv...@incubator.apache.org
> agex-u...@incubator.apache.org

One minor thing, it's best not to have a user list at the start and only add
one once you need it.

> Git Repositories:
> The Git repository is not public yet, but we can provide the private
> repository upon request for your review.

This is slightly confusing how is an open source project able to function with
a private repo?

> Initial Committers
> Junseok Yang (jsy...@bitnine.net ), Josh Innis (josh.in...@bitnine.net ) ,
> John Gemignani (john.gemign...@bitnine.net ) , Hyunwoo Ha (h...@bitnine.net)

You mentioned other contributors above , is there any reason they are not on
the initial committer list. Four people is a small number for a functioning
project management committee, while 3 is the minimum, we would like to see more
initial committers. It would also be good if they were not all from the same
company.

Please make sure you use the most recent template when making the proposal,
There's a couple of missing items. [1]

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/New+Podling+Proposal