Hi,

> The status quo has been in place since a while. Do you think we have
> time to first discuss the correct solution on the Incubator list, before
> we delete the existing pages?

I’ll ask again. Please remove any releases that are not Apache releases, that
includes any releases that are not compatible with the Apache license and
include Category X compiled code. You can’t put 3rd party releases on that page
as there is no indication that they are not Apache releases. No Apache project
should be distributing 3rd party releases from their web site without clearly
informing the users of what they are getting. You were asked to do something
about this a few weeks ago and as far as I can see have not done so. Please do
so as soon as you can.

> I'm not sure what you mean. Note that Github automatically creates these
> release pages based on the presence of git tags in the version control
> history.

Yes they do but they consists of Apache releases it looks like you have non
Apache releases there. Other projects tag these add notes to make it very clear
they are not Apache releases.

> So is your recommendation here to take down the ASF source archives

No I’m not asking that. I would just clearly mark the releases that are not
Apache ones or not compatible with the Apache license.

Thanks,
Justin