Hi,

On Thu, Jun 4, 2020 at 8:44 AM Leonard Lausen <lau...@apache.org> wrote:
> ...Does adding the following notice pior to any mentioning of a third-party
> binary release work for clearly informing users?...

I haven't followed all the details but IIUC what you are doing is
linking to third-party packages that can help people get started with
MXNet but are not provided by the ASF.

If that's correct, I would phrase your disclaimer a bit differently.

> > WARNING: The following binary release is not provided by the Apache
> > Software Foundation and third-party members of the MXNet community.
> > They may contain closed-source components with restrictive licenses.
> > You may want to download the official Apache MXNet (incubating) source
> > release instead and build from source instead....

WARNING: the following links are provided for your convenience but
they point to packages that are *not* provided nor endorsed by the
Apache Software Foundation.
As such, they might contain software components with more restrictive
licenses than the Apache License and you'll need to decide whether
they are appropriate for your usage. Like all Apache Releases, the
official Apache MXNet (incubating) releases consist of source code
only and are found at <link>.

-Bertrand