Hi Justin,

Thanks for bringing up your concern here. The synchronous meeting you describe
does have an agenda with meeting minutes/notes [1], which are open to the
public, and was previously shared on the dev list [2]

From this point forward, we will make it clear that all are invited, and we
will share out the notes after each meeting. We can remind people in the
community more periodically that these meetings take place and they are welcome
to take part. That includes CCing the dev@ list on this email.

It may also be worth noting that much of the community discussion stemming from
any meeting most often takes place on GitHub (in SIPs and PRs/Issues) and on
public channels in the Superset Slack [3].

Let us know if this assuages the concern, and if not, we’ll address further.

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xRLqmUn-G7WiPe8qZnfuvbrYHZ1jmk9aSv9Bhjis2tg/edit
[2]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/65f3891f5fefa85e5ef4c8d23605c003accdc76a9b1bb023a5dd6595%40%3Cdev.superset.apache.org%3E