Hi,

Fully agree with Justin, we from Wayang had the same problem. We
renamed the project before we submitted the proposal, and we
documented everything.
I’d encourage you to find a name which is TM ready in the US, India,
CN and EU (if possible). You can’t graduate (or better it is unlikely)
if a project name is not protectable by the ASF. And changing the
whole INFRA after a podling is voted into the incubator is a huge
effort.

--alex