Hi,

"*On one hand we don’t have a policy that say you must have to have done a
name search before becoming a piddling, on the other changing a name does
incur a large community cost and Infra would prefer that podlings don’t
change names. Most podlings do the name search just before graduation. In a
lot of cases it fairly obvious there is not going to be an issue, with a
generic name like this it may be best to wait until the name is approved
before calling the results of the vote.*"
Thanks for Justin's clarification, i also want to add a few words:

I'm sorry, my words caused unnecessary confusion. I am still following up
on this issue[1]. I must admit that this name is a very serious problem. By
reading Apache’s regulations [2], I found that "*the original Podding
proposal established a working name for the new Podding. During the
election process, there are often discussions and filtering of suitable
names, but the proposed name is not final, just temporary*"
I am tring my best  to ensure that it is resolved before the formal
incubation.

[1]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PODLINGNAMESEARCH-188? filter =
-4&jql = project%20%3D%20PODLINGNAMESEARCH%20order%20by%20created%20DESC
[2]: http://incubator.apache.org/guides/names.html