Craig,

As Justin pointed out, while the "Java Edition" includes the AL 2.0
license, there are additional restrictions on the website [1]:

"The our open source license permits you to use Berkeley DB, Berkeley DB
Java Edition or Berkeley DB XML at no charge under the condition that if
you use the software in an application you redistribute, the complete
source code for your application must be available and freely
redistributable under reasonable conditions. "

[1] - Oracle Berkeley DB Licensing Information
<https://www.oracle.com/database/technologies/related/berkeleydb/berkeleydb-licensing.html>