Hi,

That's another point needing the initial team' consideration. Plus, I suppose
Kevin's summary is valuable for this discussion.
Look farward to any progress.

Best wishes,
Trista

Email:panj...@apache.org
Juan Pan(Trista) Apache ShardingSphere
On 04/19/2021 10:15, Justin Mclean wrote:
Hi,

> Hi, I have a question about IP clearance.
> ShenYu project is come from Dromara community which is not the
> official company, it is difficult to sign the SGA.

No SGA is needed in this case, just ICLAs from all of the major contributors.

> The developers of Dromara community come from multiple companies and maybe
> develop the codes during working hours, they may not sign any grant
> agreement before commit.

If that is the case then multiple CCLAs could also cover or that and a
combination of CCLAs and ICLAs.

Thanks,
Justin