Hi Shenyu community

IPMC has an internal discussion these 2 days. My concerns have been
resolved.
Some IPMC members want to give the following suggestions to the Shenyu's
team
- The incubating evaluation process only runs some checks on project
branding, IP clearance, and community-related issues.
- There is no endorsement of the project's technology from Apache or the
mentor side even if the project is accepted by Apache Incubator.
- Company affiliations of potential committers shouldn't matter. Anyone can
become a committer not matter who they work for.
- Code and no of commits is not the only activity that result in
committership.
- It is best to keep the committer bar low.
- Dictators / leaders, friendly or other wise are not welcome. The code and
management of that must be given over to the community.
- Don't play the number game. The Apache counts on the real community
activities. A TLP could be a big or small community, but need to be real.

These are going to be very important with other Apache cultures you need to
learn and follow.
If you are willing to learn and follow from your experienced mentors and
IPMC, I am welcome you to join the incubator journey.

And this kind of argument is normal, you will experience more and must have
to face -1 one day, at least when releasing, which would not be pleasant
always and also normal cases. :)
Once you get the idea and baseline, it would not be that hard.

Work closely with your community and mentors, have good luck.
I am looking forward to your new proposal.

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108