Absolutely. We onboarded a new committer earlier this year and have been
pushing hard to get new contributions
(https://twitter.com/_tmio/status/1402014603232497678).
We received recently interest from 2 new contributors.

To do so, I also started educating the project with resources on the ASF, and I
have made several presentations and videos showcasing why Tuweni is at Apache:
https://twitter.com/ChainSafeth/status/1400452161088102409
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fyaDQ55x_E&list=PLWafk17Jd7VZY793NdRERKIV62GkQzUbc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BDarYVhS1s&list=PLWafk17Jd7VZY793NdRERKIV62GkQzUbc&index=2

It is absolutely imperative that our project shows a diverse community of
volunteers. That’s where we reported we were at during the last board report:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUWENI/May+2021

Thank you for your feedback, please feel free to come and help, and let us know
how else we can help this project grow.

Cheers!

Antoine