Hi Justin,

That file should be switched to the standard ASF header and is part of the
original code and covered by the notice file.

As for the no header in hpl and hwf files, these are files created using
the application and are used for samples and for our integration testing
framework. This framework is an extension on our unit tests mainly used to
see if all functionality is working and that we have no regressions.
As they are created using the application no header is included, they are
not manually created files.

Cheers,
Hans