Hi Justin,

There are more files that have altered headers (though all with apache 2.0
license) and are adapted from the following repository [1], bits and pieces
were used and adapted to our needs, this repository is a module that was
bundled with the original source we started from it has no separate release
and versions though it was not in our initial code import we assumed it was
covered. If we were to list product and version it would point to the same
product/version covered by our initial import. It has no separate
LICENSE/NOTICE file as it was never released standalone.

For the hpl/hwf files, we could add a script to include the header in the
files added to our repository. These files are not man-made but generated
by our application. Compared to OpenOffice for example, these are our
".odf" files. We could have a discussion to add the header to the code that
generates these files but my opinion is that it would clutter the files for
our users and bloat the format.

Kind regards,
Hans

[1] https://github.com/pentaho/pdi-dataservice-plugin