Hi,

What Matt was pointing at is to include a <license> (or <copyright>, but
let's forget about that for now) element in the XML documents that the hpl
and hwf files are.

We could do this by including an option in Hop Gui (our visual IDE that
generates the hpl and hwf files) to include the ASF header for the
integration test and sample hpl and hwf files.

Outside of our code repository, users could use that functionality to
include their own header or copyright to the hpl and hwf files they create.
Those files would never end up in our repository, so that is out of scope
for this discussion.

Regards,
Bart