+1(binding)

   I checked:
    [ √] Download links are valid.
    [ √] Checksums and PGP signatures are valid.
    [ √] Source code distributions have correct names matching the current
release.
    [√ ] LICENSE and NOTICE files are correct for each Linkis repo.
    [ √] All files have license headers if necessary.
    [ √] No compiled archives bundled in source archive.

Zhang Yonglun <zhangyong...@apache.org> 于2022年1月7日周五 11:43写道: