Hi. Justin
---LICENSE and NOTICE are not correct and include licenses that are not
Category A licenses. One;y code that is Category A can be included in a
source release and there should be no reason to mention any other Category
B or Category X software. The license and notice should represent what is
in the source release and not as I think has been done here and list the
licenses of all dependancies. [1]

This problem with  -LICENSE and NOTIC , do we need to remove the licenses
and notices of  Category   B and  X?

Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com> 于2022年1月7日周五 12:55写道: