Hi all

Wondering if those more familiar with python may be able to help me.  I ran
into a couple of issues using the report runbook and related scripts.

1. report_reminders.py requires python2.7.  It seems that Apple is removing
this as they upgrade to latest OS's and wondering how hard this would be to
port to python3? [1]. It would likewise be good if everything was on
python3 as a minimum.

2. A lot of the processes error'd out, assuming they're one time runs.
Because the entire year's worth of reports were pre-made, it doesn't work
right.  Some of what I noticed:

- I can't rerun shepherd assignments (I had to delete the entry in the json
file)
- The Confluence template outputs a diff, doesn't tell you the new report
is staged somewhere to be read from.
- Even though I cleared a lot of info, fixed reporting groups etc, Yunikorn
who graduated still was added to the confluence page.  I'm baffled why, I'm
guessing it's a clutch issue.

3. There's a few scripts in the root directory [2] that I'm wondering if
they were intended to be added to the runbook (other report_*.py files).
Can someone cross check?

4. Report Reminders use shepherd assignment, would be good if they could
use clutch data instead (I may have introduced that originally as a cheap
hack).

Thanks,

John

[1]: