Hi,

> 2. A lot of the processes error'd out, assuming they're one time runs.
> Because the entire year's worth of reports were pre-made, it doesn't work
> right.  Some of what I noticed:
>
> - I can't rerun shepherd assignments (I had to delete the entry in the json
> file)

Once generated, you can regenerate them by removing the entry in the json file.
It might not be too hard to add the ability to regenerate them for a given
month in the future.

> - The Confluence template outputs a diff, doesn't tell you the new report
> is staged somewhere to be read from.

It always ends up in report.txt you can see the previous reports in the reports
directory. New reports will have _new in the name in there.

> - Even though I cleared a lot of info, fixed reporting groups etc, Yunikorn
> who graduated still was added to the confluence page.  I'm baffled why, I'm
> guessing it's a clutch issue.

The podling xml file looks fine to me. I think this is just because it is in
the shepherd json file. Removing it fixes the issue for next month. Removing
the future assignments would probably fix any similar issues from happening.
Want me to do this?

Kind Regards,
Justin