Here's my +1 on the code

There's a few notes:
- I would recommend the podling add some kind of reference to this clause
in their NOTICE file: Copyright 2022 The Applied Research Laboratory for
Intelligence and Security (ARLIS) (see [1])
- There's many files missing any headers.  I think it's safe to assume they
follow the same license since there is a LICENSE file at the root.  I
couldn't find any evidence that the files missing headers were copy/pasted
from other repositories.
- For files like the .ipynb files, I don't think there's a way to
explicitly add a license header (since they're JSON files).  You may want
to consult with legal on how to add license file references for them.

[1]:
https://github.com/UMD-ARLIS/incubator-flagon-distill/blob/distill_toolkit_refactor/NOTICE